Nicholas Newman Eniday December 2017 No one is quite sure how much oil lies in storage. The exact amount held in state-owned and commercial storage around the world varies in response to prices, levels of production and demand, and seasonal variations. In order to balance supply and demand, OPEC and […]
Day: December 7, 2017
Nicholas Newman Eniday December 2017 Recent gas discoveries in the eastern Mediterranean, offshore Africa and fracking in the U.S., alongside field extensions and improved recovery techniques, boosted world gas reserves to a staggering 6,879 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) at the start of 2016… Natural gas accounts for roughly 25 percent of global energy […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Need a business writer
My name is
and I am a freelance business writer, editor and copywriter.
My business writing services include:
- Features for trade publications and newspapers.
- Copy writing for brochures, leaflets and websites.
- Blogs for websites.
- Coverage of conferences and other events.
- Content writing for content agencies.
- Press releases and reports for corporate clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert industrial or business journalist such as myself to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy business and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear.
In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content agencies and corporate clients.
Contact me at:
Subscribe to Blog via Email