Here are a few examples listing some of my recent industrial, business, energy journalism, copy editing, copy writing, and other corporate communication work, which I have completed for various clients during the month of November. Energy Focus Cyber security in the energy industry Eniday Young people don’t want […]
Day: December 8, 2017
LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) prices have dropped dramatically as market demand has failed to keep up with large scale developments in Australia, Papua New Guinea and a surge of US shale gas. Supplies of LNG are on course to increase by 50 percent between 2014 and 2021 putting further downward […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Need a business writer
My name is
and I am a freelance business writer, editor and copywriter.
My business writing services include:
- Features for trade publications and newspapers.
- Copy writing for brochures, leaflets and websites.
- Blogs for websites.
- Coverage of conferences and other events.
- Content writing for content agencies.
- Press releases and reports for corporate clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert industrial or business journalist such as myself to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy business and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear.
In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content agencies and corporate clients.
Contact me at:
Subscribe to Blog via Email