Cutting energy bills is an incentive for any business, but generating revenue from surplus power is even better. Nicholas Newman explores the intricacies of demand-side response. Almost a fifth of UK businesses spend more than £250,000 a year on energy, according to the Daily Telegraph and YouGov business energy survey […]
Day: March 17, 2018
Energy efficiencies and lower bills have encouraged many businesses to embrace reforms, but the potential to earn revenues and guarantee secure supplies has prompted a small but growing band to install turbines and solar panels to generate electricity. Examples include Caerphilly Oakdale Business Park, which generates 11 gigawatt hours (GWh) […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Need a business writer
My name is
and I am a freelance business writer, editor and copywriter.
My business writing services include:
- Features for trade publications and newspapers.
- Copy writing for brochures, leaflets and websites.
- Blogs for websites.
- Coverage of conferences and other events.
- Content writing for content agencies.
- Press releases and reports for corporate clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert industrial or business journalist such as myself to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy business and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear.
In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content agencies and corporate clients.
Contact me at:
Subscribe to Blog via Email