What? Investment activity in exploration and production is starting to pick up. Why? Oil prices have increased by nearly 25 % compared to the same period last year thanks to OPEC production restrictions. What next? The prospect of peak demand for oil and gas is likely to make investors more cautious. Oil and […]
Day: July 17, 2018
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- HILTON BOURNEMOUTH
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Oil Traders Words
- Terms and Conditions
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- How to design a wind farm
- RECENT WORK COMPLETED FOR CLIENTS IN FEBRUARY
- Oil: the essential ingredient in cosmetics
- North America presents a challenge for pipelines
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme