The International Finance Corporation‘s (IFC) Scaling Solar procurement program is developing over 1,000 megawatts of solar power in four African countries – Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar and Senegal. Part of the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) provides financial and advisory support to Africa’s governments, utilities and independent power producers (IPPs) to develop solar power […]
Day: October 19, 2018
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Consultancy
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Journalist spezialisiert auf das Thema "Energien"
- Renewables, Demand Management & Storage
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- PAYING FOR MINE RECLAMATION & WELL DECOMMISSIONING
- Drillers Turning to Big Data in the Hunt for Cheaper Oil