Even today, gas from the North and Irish Sea supplies almost half of the UK’s needs leaving the lion’s share to imports via 4 pipelines fromEurope and Norway and some 9 percent to LNG tankers. 80 percent of the UK’s 25 million homes are powered by gas, one quarter of […]
Day: November 15, 2018
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- HILTON BOURNEMOUTH
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Oil Traders Words
- Terms and Conditions
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- How to design a wind farm
- RECENT WORK COMPLETED FOR CLIENTS IN FEBRUARY
- Oil: the essential ingredient in cosmetics
- North America presents a challenge for pipelines
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme