Editing, researching and content generation about issues related to maritime industry Download the latest edition of Marine and Offshore Technology to read online in emagazine format. All Marine and Offshore technology editions are published in bilingual format and contain the latest news and technology for the Marine and Offshore industry […]
Day: January 15, 2019
Energy business writer, journalist, content writer and editor
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics (energy, engineering, technology, transport and investment).
I write for a range of leading media including AFRELEC, AFROIL, Energy Focus, Energy World, Engineering and Technology, Eniday, Exploration and Production, Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology, Petroleum Review, Power Engineering and Technology, Rail Journal, Rigzone, Telegragh etc.
I provide content solutions including ghost writing, features, advertorials, blogs, web content, press releases and reports for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Five trends of African energy
- Energy Journalism
- REDUCING MARKET BARRIERS SEEN AS KEY TO CHINA’S GAS PIPE DREAM
- Oil Price Interview with Stephen Larkin CEO Africa New Energy
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG
- ODORIZATION: The Not-So-Sweet Smell Of Safety
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- About Nicholas Newman
- Work for clients completed in January 2019