Traditional fossil-fuel based and capital-intensive energy projects, owned by national and international oil and gas companies or large utilities such as Eskom, RWE, Eon, are taking a turn… In contrast, established oil and gas companies are joining pioneering independent E&P companies, such as those that develop U.S. shale resources. At the same time, […]
Day: February 3, 2019
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Journalism
- North American Pipeline Network Prospects
- CASPIAN REGION’S NEWLY INDEPENDENT NATIONS LOOK FOR HIGHER GAS PROFITS
- WIND POWER DECOMMISSIONING
- West Coast Perched at Forefront of Natural Gas Movement
- The politics of US pipelines
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG
- Virtual Pipelines
- Delivering Gas Off-Grid in North America