My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer who provides content for mostly b2b and corporate clients in various formats including features for trade magazines, content for content agencies and reports for corporate clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert industrial journalists such as myself to provide content.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy industries and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear. In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/ I write extensively for mostly b2b publications.
In addition, as an experienced writer who provides content for sponsored content and corporate blogs such as E.on, Eni SPA, Elsevier, SSE etc., as well as industry reports for corporate clients.
Also, I offer corporate communication services to such organizations as Quatre Ltd, Lean Progression Ltd, MJM Energy, Group Savvy, Berkshire Clinic and Poyry.
I have a proven track record as a journalist who delivers clean copy in a variety of formats on topic and on time.
I am experienced working with Fortune 500-level clients.
Some current and past clients include CLIENT LIST HERE.
A little more background:
I am a contributing editor at Pipeline and Gas Journal, which is the recognized authority on pipeline operations worldwide, where I have written extensively about all aspects of the global pipeline and utility business.
- A recent feature included covering issues concerned with French Pipeline Strategy Moves Ahead plus stories on Cleaning, Maintaining, Inspecting all Part of a Day’s Work, Need for More Capacity Driving Gas Compressor Market and New ways to collect pipeline data.
- As you will see from my website https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/.
- I regularly write for a whole range of business and consumer publications, blogs and newsletters including, AFRELEC, AFROIL, African Review of Business and Technology, Flame, Oil Review Africa and Petroleum Review.
- Since July 2015, I have produced material every month for Contently, the corporate blog news magazine site of Eni SPA.
- I also produce sponsored content for such corporate clients of Telegraph Media Group such as E.on and SSE, covering issues including ENPCs: the future of business energy management?, and Get switched on to control your energy use.
- I also produce industry reports for corporate clients such as Freshfields LLP’s Continental Shift: Africa’s emerging gas to power revolution and Penn Energy Research The New Shale Gas Countries.
For more about my work and me see:
Furthermore, I can share more clips and references if you need them. To follow-up by phone, I’m available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. GMT.
To follow-up by phone, I’m available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. GMT.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact me at:
Telephoning from outside the UK: +44 1865 762710
Within the UK: 01865 762710
Email: [email protected]