My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a writer who provides content for mostly web, print and corporate clients in various formats including:
- advertorials, articles and features for trade magazines and newspapers
- blog writing and technical writing for websites
- content for content agencies and their clients
- emails, newsletters, presentations, proposals, press releases and reports for corporate clients both large and small
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert writer such as myself to promote your businessprovide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy industries and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear. In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content/ marketing agencies and corporate clients. So contact me!
Experienced with working with business clients
In addition, as an experienced writer who provides content for sponsored content and corporate blogs such as E.on, Eni SPA, Elsevier, Natwest, SSE etc., as well as industry reports for corporate clients.
I have a proven record of accomplishment as a journalist who delivers clean copy in a variety of formats on topic and on time. In addition, I offer corporate communication services to such organizations as Quatre Ltd, Lean Progression Ltd, MJM Energy, Group Savvy, Berkshire Clinic and Poyry.
I am experienced working with Fortune 500-level clients.
Some current and past clients include CLIENT LIST HERE.
A little more background:
I am a contributing editor at Pipeline and Gas Journal, which is the recognized authority on pipeline operations worldwide, where I have written extensively about all aspects of the global pipeline and utility business.
A recent feature included covering issues concerned with French Pipeline Strategy Moves Ahead plus stories on:
- Cleaning, Maintaining, Inspecting all Part of a day’s Work
- Need for More Capacity Driving Gas Compressor Market
- New ways to collect pipeline data
As you will see from my website https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/.
I regularly write for a whole range of business and consumer publications, blogs and newsletters including:
- African Review Of Business And Technology
- Documented Energy
- Energy Focus
- Energy Review
- Marine Offshore Engineering and Technology
- Oil Review Africa
- Petroleum Review
- Power Engineering Technology
- Utility Week
Since July 2015, I have produced material every month for Contently, the corporate news blog site of Italian energy company Eni SPA including:
- The fuel of the future is gas
- China’s renewables revolution
- Eni’s art of chemistry
- Sitting on the beach
- What’s next for Britain’s oil capital?
- Energy traders words
I also produce sponsored content for such content agencies including:
- Content Cloud, for Natwest Bank see:
- Telegraph Media Group, for such clients as on and SSE:
- Seidl PR & Marketing GmbH and Tomorrow People, covering issues such as:
I also produce industry reports for corporate clients such as:
- Freshfields LLP’s Continental Shift: Africa’s emerging gas to power revolution
- Maidland PR New Aviation Age
- Penn Energy Research The New Shale Gas Countries.
- Terrapinn National Oil Companies Congress
For more about my work and me see:
Furthermore, I can share more clips and references if you need them.
To follow-up by phone, I am available between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. GMT.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact me at:
Energy Journalist and Copywriter
Tel: 01865-762710 / Mobile: 0758 0469 514 / Skype:
Editor Oxford Prospect Magazine
Email: [email protected]