Nicholas Newman This list of links below is to articles I have written and published covering how investors, operators, policy makers and regulators have tackled the problem of delivering affordable and reliable energy projects in a profitable manner in Africa. Gas to Power Projects – Options for gas to power […]
By Nicholas Newman on October 15, 2015 Eniday Coal and the Catholic Church are two of the most powerful institutions in Poland but Pope Francis has put them into conflict with each other. The pontiff’s environmental message that coal “must be progressively and without delay replaced” is causing deep worry […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- The politics of US pipelines
- COULD INDONESIA RUN OUT OF GAS BY 2030?
- Darbys Solicitors: Oxford Revolution
- Cut and thrust of energy trading
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Natural gas a future energy key role player
- Oil Traders Words
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- Is North America Facing a Pipeline Bubble?