Technological change and consumer behaviour are driving retailers to introduce on-site power generation to control bills, and improve their heating, cooling, lighting and air quality, reports Nick Newman.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- Pipelines Emerging in Africa’s Quest for Gas Power
- REDUCING MARKET BARRIERS SEEN AS KEY TO CHINA’S GAS PIPE DREAM
- 10 Energy Predictions for 2030
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE
- Leading proposed renewable energy projects
- A look at water jets
- COULD INDONESIA RUN OUT OF GAS BY 2030?
- A new future with hybrid power plants
- Oil: the essential ingredient in cosmetics
- How air conditioning changed the world