Technological change and consumer behaviour are driving retailers to introduce on-site power generation to control bills, and improve their heating, cooling, lighting and air quality, reports Nick Newman.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- The challenge of keeping cool
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- INDONESIA’S DECOMMISSIONING CHALLENGE REPORT
- Corporate green washing: core beliefs or virtue signalling?
- Investors Tightening the Screws on Oil, Gas Acquisitions
- Energy Journalism
- Terms and Conditions
- WIND POWER DECOMMISSIONING
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE