Nicholas is a freelance energy journalist and member of the Energy Institute.
My writing and publications in the last decade have been focused on the energy sector, specifically power generation, oil and gas exploration and production, energy policy and related fiscal, market, risk and technology issues.
Nicholas’s energy journalism aids decision makers, readers and organizations navigate through the many challenges of the energy sector, it is concerned with the business, markets, risk management, technological, environmental issues, geopolitics and policies.
Main assets include Nicholas’s ability to turn client’s complex, technical and financial stories into compelling narratives.
For details of Nicholas’ clients.
- Writing energy features, advertorial, copy writing and news stories for a broad range of international, national, local and online business press for your organisation and its clients.
- Researching, analysing markets, topics, sectors, sourcing, project management, proposal pitching, white papers, industry and country reports on commodities, technology, markets and countries.
- Offering marketing and public relations advise including developing analysis, press releases, articles, features, e newsletters, reports, issue and thought based articles
- Creating bespoke/dedicated/customised media plans for energy companies… i.e. Not an off- the- shelf solution so typical of advertising and PR companies, write up advertorial s/corporate story/project overviews etc.
- Providing lectures, seminars and workshops on energy markets, policies and leadership related issues for clients.
Available for commissions on a wide variety of work.