Nicholas Newman Never heard of virtual pipelines, well I had better explain they are scheduled shipments of oil and gas transported by barge, ship, rail or road tanker to customers located beyond existing pipeline networks. Here is a snap-shot of some of the market developments and innovations worldwide concerned with virtual LNG […]
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Wind Power in Europe
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE
- A look at water jets
- Packing-up Caudrilla is not the end of the decommissioning story.
- Pump it up! Bigger and better uses for water-jet technology
- New opportunities arise with demand in Mexico
- Exploration and Production
- Pipelines & Distribution Grids