Still on the horizon lie developments in quantum computing, which will enable the robots of the future to be enhanced to become autonomous decision makers, capable of ensuring the smooth running of operations and maintenance.
Tag: AI- enabled robots
Colorado School of Mines suggests that by 2050, chemical industrial lasers could perhaps replace conventional drilling solutions.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- Client list database
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- PAYING FOR MINE RECLAMATION & WELL DECOMMISSIONING
- Power generation and energy storage events in the coming months of 2020
- Nicholas Newman interviewed on That's Oxford TV
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG
- Recent work update for November 2019
- Ins and Outs of Pipeline Coatings
- Nicholas Newman on That's Oxfordshire TV