Smart contracts have the potential to deliver greater transparency to the client-supplier relationship as well as dispute-free automation of payment for services, writes Nicholas Newman. While still in its nascency, particularly in facilities management, blockchain technology and smart contracts hint at a future in which transactions surrounding daily maintenance and […]
Tag: block chain
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- About Nicholas Newman
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG
- Gas Business
- Oil Traders Words
- Turning a frog idea into an innovation prince
- REDUCING MARKET BARRIERS SEEN AS KEY TO CHINA’S GAS PIPE DREAM