Nicholas Newman Eniday February 2017 For Hollywood, the global energy business and its people continues to be a source of inspiration. Here is a sample of often interesting and sometimes thought-provoking movies, documentaries and television series… Hollywood spends millions of dollars to captivate audiences worldwide with romance, comedy, drama and […]
Here are a few examples of my recent energy journalism, copywriting and other corporate communication work, which I have completed for various clients during the month of November 2016. African Review How many gas powered power stations does Africa need? Across Africa, there are ongoing plans to develop new […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Need a freelance journalist and copywriter
My name is
and I am a freelance writer and copywriter.
My business writing services include:
- Features for trade publications and newspapers.
- Copy writing for brochures, leaflets and websites.
- Blogs for websites.
- Coverage of conferences and other events.
- Content writing for content agencies.
- Press releases and reports for corporate clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs expert industrial or business journalist such as myself to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I specialize in providing content dealing with global energy business and cover everything to do with oil and gas, including exploration, production, processing, distribution, storage and marketing.
Furthermore, I also deal regularly with power generation from coal, renewables and nuclear.
In addition, I cover the ancillary issues involved, such as investment, trading and the technologies that make the energy business possible.
More recently, I have dealt with the global logistics of energy, including issues concerned with transportation by air, land or sea and – above all – by pipelines.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content agencies and corporate clients.
Contact me at:
Energy Journalist and Copywriter
Mobile: 0758 0469 514
Editor Oxford Prospect Magazine
Email: [email protected]