Across the world, we are seeing an increasing number of plans by countries to phase out in the coming years use of diesel in transport onshore. Now people are asking, with shipping, if electricity could replace diesel, especially with the prospect of the introduction of tougher emission standards over the […]
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- HILTON BOURNEMOUTH
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Oil Traders Words
- Terms and Conditions
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- How to design a wind farm
- RECENT WORK COMPLETED FOR CLIENTS IN FEBRUARY
- Oil: the essential ingredient in cosmetics
- North America presents a challenge for pipelines
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme