This is a brief list of some of the work completed for various clients in a variety of formats, during the past month. In July I covered a wide range of topics including developments in the oil and gas business, maritime sector including use of hydrojets, global environment, power generation including renewables, the application of industrial internet of things, constuction challenges and bunkering logistics. In addition, I visited and reviewed the current exhibition at Oxford’s Ashmoleum Museum. Plus produced a briefing on Italian utility Enel. Contact me to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: global environment
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- A LOOK AT THE GRIMALDI GROUP
- Why big oil is buying into clean energy
- Shale gas decommissioning: Quatre Ltd provides a solution for paying the bill.
- Gas Business
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Why Hire Me?
- Virtual pipelines a solution for small scale LNG