Over the next few decades, the global shipping industry is likely to see several major changes in the technologies and fuels it uses to meet the changing challenges in the environment, regulation, and markets. We already seeing the adoption of pioneering new technologies, materials, and fuels used by shipping worldwide. […]
Tag: Greener shipping
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- About Nicholas Newman
- Terms and Conditions
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- ODORIZATION: The Not-So-Sweet Smell Of Safety
- Wind Power in Europe
- Commissions completed for clients in February 2019
- LNG Expands Reach Through Virtual Pipelines
- North American Pipeline Network Prospects