Over the next few decades, the global shipping industry is likely to see several major changes in the technologies and fuels it uses to meet the changing challenges in the environment, regulation, and markets. We already seeing the adoption of pioneering new technologies, materials, and fuels used by shipping worldwide. […]
Tag: Greener shipping
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- How to design a wind farm
- COULD INDONESIA RUN OUT OF GAS BY 2030?
- REDUCING MARKET BARRIERS SEEN AS KEY TO CHINA’S GAS PIPE DREAM
- 10 Energy Predictions for 2030
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Recent work in April
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Recycling solar panels
- Wind Power in Europe
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE