Thank you for a marvellous year (and decade!) and for being part of our community. Our offices will be closed for the Christmas and New Year break from 25 December 2019 until 2 January 2020.
This hotel is just 5 minutes from the local rail station with direct trains serving major cities including Southampton, London, Reading, Oxford and Birmingham.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- The upcoming Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Oil Traders Words
- Without light there is no life
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE
- Gas Remains Key to UK Energy
- Recent work completed for various clients in December 2019
- Corporate green washing: core beliefs or virtue signalling?