World trade heavily depends on the global shipping industry. The maritime sector accounts for 90% of the movement of world freight. The companies ranked in this list of shipping fleets are based on their TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) capacity. A TEU is a measure of the number of standard sized […]
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Wind Power in Europe
- SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) POWER IN EUROPE
- Packing-up Caudrilla is not the end of the decommissioning story.
- New opportunities arise with demand in Mexico
- Exploration and Production
- Pipelines & Distribution Grids
- HILTON BOURNEMOUTH
- How can blockchain open up new opportunities for rail freight?