Whisky, the third largest industry in Scotland after energy and financial services, makes up around 70 per cent of the entire Scottish food and drink sector and is valued at £5bn a year. The whisky distilleries use a hierarchy of measures to cut their energy bills and earn additional income. Traditionally, distilleries have converted the waste grains (known as daff) from the malting process into pellets, a protein-rich cattle feed sold to local farmers.
Tag: industrial parks
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- A LOOK AT THE GRIMALDI GROUP
- Why big oil is buying into clean energy
- Shale gas decommissioning: Quatre Ltd provides a solution for paying the bill.
- Dziennikarz i Ekspert Energii
- Work completed in October 2019
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- Wind Power in Europe