Whisky, the third largest industry in Scotland after energy and financial services, makes up around 70 per cent of the entire Scottish food and drink sector and is valued at £5bn a year. The whisky distilleries use a hierarchy of measures to cut their energy bills and earn additional income. Traditionally, distilleries have converted the waste grains (known as daff) from the malting process into pellets, a protein-rich cattle feed sold to local farmers.
Tag: industrial parks
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Lunch 1 to 2
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Top Posts & Pages
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- The politics of US pipelines
- COULD INDONESIA RUN OUT OF GAS BY 2030?
- Darbys Solicitors: Oxford Revolution
- Cut and thrust of energy trading
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Natural gas a future energy key role player
- Oil Traders Words
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- Is North America Facing a Pipeline Bubble?