Since the oil price crash of the summer 2014, robots dedicated to either welding, drilling or inspection, but that are controlled by humans, have been widely adopted… Now, advances in artificial intelligence software and robotics research offer the prospect of freeing humans from dangerous and difficult tasks such as decommissioning nuclear plants and offshore oil and […]
Tag: machine learning
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- adwards entry pitches,
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- seo rich copywriting,
- web content writing,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- A look at water jets
- New opportunities arise with demand in Mexico
- September Business Writing News
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Despite the sanctions Transneft keeps on growing
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- Fracking Could Revive Colombia's Oil and Gas Game
- Billions at Play: The Future of African Energy and Doing Deals
- The politics of US pipelines