Nicholas Newman Eniday February 2017 For Hollywood, the global energy business and its people continues to be a source of inspiration. Here is a sample of often interesting and sometimes thought-provoking movies, documentaries and television series… Hollywood spends millions of dollars to captivate audiences worldwide with romance, comedy, drama and […]
Tag: North Dakota
Nicholas Newman Oil Review Africa April 2015 The boom in America’s shale oil and gas production has caused a serious loss of dollar earnings for those African energy-exporting states which produce high-quality crude, similar in character to that now coming from the new shale oil fields of North Dakota, […]
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Need a freelance journalist and copywriter?
I am, Nicholas Newman an Oxford based freelance commercial writer that provides written content and copy-writing services to a range of clients, including:
- features for trade magazines and newspapers
- blogs for websites
- content for content agencies
- press releases and reports for corporate clients
I provide content dealing with business, innovation, investment, technology, transport. However, my main focus is coverage of the global energy business.
I write for such newswires as:
AFRELEC, AFROIL, Content live, Documented Energy, Eniday,
Energy Focus, Engineering and Technology, Energy World, FM World, Petroleum Review, PV Magazine and Rigzone, Utility Week etc.
In addition I am a contributing editor for such publications as:
Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology, Pipeline and Gas Journal, Power Generation Technology.
As you will see from my website, https://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/
I write extensively for mostly b2b publications, content/ marketing agencies and corporate clients. So contact me!