Nic Newman looks at some of the issues facing Transneft, operator of Russia’s largest oil pipeline network, which carries over 85% of the oil produced in Russia.
My name is Nicholas Newman and I am a freelance writer and editor for hire.
I am knowledgeable in the following topics:
So contact me!
I provide content solutions including:
- case studies,
- ghost writing,
- press releases,
- reports for business,
- web content,
- whitepapers for business clients.
So keep me in mind when you or your organization needs an expert and experienced journalist, writer and editor to provide content to meet your publishing, marketing and public relations needs.
I write for a range of leading publications including:
- Energy Focus,
- Energy World,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Exploration and Production,
- FM World,
- Hart Energy
- Marine Engineering and Offshore Technology,
- Petroleum Review,
- Pipeline and Gas Journal,
- Power Engineering and Technology,
- Rail Journal,
- Telegragh etc.
Hire Me! Nicholas Newman
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
Top Posts & Pages
- The world’s top 10 largest utility companies
- Energy Prices Forecast 2020
- Drillers Turning to Big Data in the Hunt for Cheaper Oil
- Britain’s gas mains replacement programme
- PAYING FOR MINE RECLAMATION & WELL DECOMMISSIONING
- Oil Traders Words
- Paying for SOUTH AFRICA’s Mining closures and Rehabilitation
- Oil Field Services Marketing Toolkit
- French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron launches GE 9HA gas turbine